返回列表 發帖

A banner of tenacio

The autumn Kui been mistaken

The autumn Kui been mistaken □ slowly mother in the Nova kitchen garden grows of"coffee", coffee selling in flavor and supermarket about tasted a few "coffee" of mother's cannon systems, inception I didn't realize that is what's wrong and vigorously.Three year agos, old[one] relatives in the house returns to village to call on relatives from Hangzhou and brings back some long bean pods, she extruded a few seeds of green lentil sizes from it, "this is the coffee bean that person in the city often drinks", hence, my mother stayed some.Next year in summer, I return to old summer vacation in the house in Henan from Wuhan, indeed as expected discovered a small Di in kitchen garden"vegetable" that once saw never in early years.Huang Hua Bai spends, point Jiao fat melon, in the full park green, this Di"coffee tree" particularly attractive, one meter is much Gao Yi Zhu, the long bean pod is furry, be like sheep horn, dynasty sky but long.(: )I the Duo wear to tread in the kitchen garden, wishing in the country and doing not spend money can drink self-made coffee, the United States!Listen to mother say, each stub coffee Yang son, she cautiously planes soil to apply fertilizer, with meticulous care cuisine.She feels this thing very the gold being expensive.Actually, she 10 year agos once drank coffee, the Nestle, Mocha all once drank, however all of this is the relativeses that do business in the other parts of country bring back to come, the quantity is little.At that time, don't discover that she likes this kind of beverage that takes to have bitter taste, in her impression, coffee is a kind of refreshing beverage that takes burnt bitter taste, similar to the letter sun hair point of home town, "drank could not fall into sleep".The coffee bean gleaning in those early years, the mother hard put to process he/she into coffee noodles, hence Cheap Canada Goose Jakets Sale Online 2014 a put off long forget, all at last stay the seed of making the next year.At the beginning of this year, I suddenly think of a home to still grow coffee tree, hence the cannon system that hurriedly got to the Internet to learn it technique, with the past days she is in the telephone teach far in Peking of I how preserve ~ in salt vegetables, tube fresh fish in squeezing of old house similar, this time I teach her the cannon system coffee through a telephone.The end doesn't know whether she borrows to come to the stone quality of a little bit being like of the big natal home curio to grind a bowl(old words in the house call thunder steamed stuffed bun), anyway those stir-fried familiar bean bean to finally become coffee noodles.After cannon makes into an achievement, she with father become the first taste a fresh person."Tell me coffee to drink for a day how many?How about being many?Your daddy a day three cups ……"a day evening, the mother delivers to message inquiry, originally someone became addicted."Must hurriedly give you, otherwise your old daddy finished drinking."Afterwards, she exclusively stayed for me a big pack of, but temporarily can not give me again.This year is "51" holidayses, together return to old house to handle affairs at the niece of Peking, finally came my coffee Shao, the mother still made her help to bring two packs of spring tea, whole is a bud point, even pack the bag is outside all down.The coffee noodles that the plastics bag wears takes in the hand to feel to be like pepperystomach-ache side, continuing soft, small and soft ground, can smell full-bodied flavor.That is the rental house in plentiful set in, an afternoon, I burned a pot of boiled water, then spade one Shao half coffee noodles, Ke one Ke cup follows and all spreads at cup bottom, the caramel flavor and Tan roasted flavor to come while being very hot boiled water to hurtle into and deeply wore one silk in the strong flavor moderate, I signed a horse to take photograph piece to upload QQ space, and enounce that I drank the flavor of home town.The photograph is one hair, soon lead to round a view."If is little don't divide."The daughter-in-law of old friend means to want to taste after seeing, I say, not is to divide, a sharing, sent for two of him to order toward Wuhan later on, after a week she hair status say, " in early morning receives elder brother Xing faraway send to come over of gift, the joss-stick has already died joss-stick to die!"Those friend in openings night, I allow promise next year to stay for them.Afterwards, at the friend who"invite"ed several times in the city in the home, I didn't°yet fully enjoy, coffee already spade light.Want to drink, again a year!Once, at drum building the market of the side, I pay no attention discover, some bean pods put on the peddler vegetables case, a little bit be like with"sheep horn" of coffee in my house Yang son, but have never checked to investigate.The wife answered the letter recently old house of sun, delivered in the QQ space an I family the photograph that insolate "coffee bean pod", I more see more feel that having a little is familiar looking and suspicious.Searched various bean pod vegetables online, I finally found out it:That is the autumn Kui!Autumn Kui again sheep horn bean, coffee Huang Kui and hair the Jia is at that moment people to make track for the heat of upscale nourishment health care vegetable, its seed can produce coffee and withdraw upscale edible oil, it may be said and all over is a treasure.Just our whole family is too"poorly read and ignorant", coffee once drank pure and unadulterated, but have never seen a real New Womens Canada Goose 2015 Sale Online Up to 50 Off coffee tree.Don't know that this isn't a slanting dozen just wear, end, I drink of"coffee" return be regarded as coffee, this kind of dramatic made me be like to drink coffee similar excited.Later on, I signed a horse to go to a telephone for home, "mama, you that coffee isn't coffee, an autumn Kui, a kind of vegetable."", How does that do?This year variety one Di."I learn cash sale now, gave her the section Pu for a while this kind of plant, finally tell her, " you must change to eat a method, I turn Sale Discount Buy Canada Goose Canada Outlet Online head to teach you how to eat."Now, drink to buy of coffee, I occasionally thought of this"misunderstanding", also imitating a Buddha can see the sunlight descend, one Di autumn Kui is in the kitchen garden savagely growth.The head dissipates of a text net:/subject/3713562/

Pick一片4.5元MARTIN M170弦特價吉他架第2件半價

返回列表

小新吉他館 157,889人 說讚 關閉

小新吉他館 Facebook破15萬

快來按讚!不定期送卡祖笛、Pick、等抽獎活動,掌握台灣樂器一手消息與動態!

查看
蘆洲學吉他、烏克麗麗、鋼琴 音樂教室(小新吉他館)樂器專賣店

本網站無利用使用者上傳的資料直接營利,且在有著作權人通知網管有侵權資料要求移除時,將立即、也必須馬上移除任何會員上傳資料。
因「即時發表」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時文章,若有發現問題,請聯絡我們(於24小時刪除)
著作權聲明 提供來源/黃沛聲律師  
領取樂器購物金