返回列表 發帖

PULP-DISCO 2000

pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (1.7 KB) - ~& u) l2 h! V6 l9 n- Z: {5 X/ W+ }1 y

9 U) t% W# }$ ^3 u! dDISCO 2000!!!!!!
3 \8 G, u+ A& B% M; c- ]: @9 o4 o7 e* k6 ]4 R2 q; B/ U
    Well we were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we
0 T( @# ^6 s2 u2 I& J9 s    could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah. Deborah. It never
, t$ F6 r5 R: O    suited ya. Oh they thought that when we grew up we'd get married,4 A$ v$ A1 n0 |  m# C8 |
    never split up. We never did it although often I thought of it. Oh
) `: V: x6 T6 Z/ a    Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood chip on
  E1 X( {1 o6 R; E/ m" T    the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. I said; o. r9 i- Q2 s9 l: `3 I; S& q+ l1 g
    let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all
9 n7 |$ N" N$ k  T/ F) V    fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never0 a% L  Z; i6 M& s# F6 `5 `" y
    knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own on: J/ a, P* j) U: ^* ]) P3 F; ?+ U: ]
    that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at
( N7 B: F8 n2 |1 W- C. v% g  n    school to get breasts. Martyn said that yours were the best. The boys6 z! r7 X, G) H4 E( ~
    all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get you
" Q5 ]% `: @+ I! i* v% O# T0 @" X    undressed. We were friends but that was as far as it went. I used to
$ R2 @  D& g" B  W3 M6 T( N* Q    walk you home. Sometimes it meant nothing to you cause you were so: m7 _; l. G! {% h! o5 i: ^
    very popular. Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small; x1 R" ~% _; J( L! W
    with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice3 L6 \# W4 o1 R7 O/ ^/ J2 x
    me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange" K  Z: Z. ^! Z  T* O
    when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down! N& K7 Y. n* D. ?1 ?
    here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. Oh yeah,
6 a5 u7 o% Z2 x3 e9 O+ w+ a    oh yeah. And now you've paid your money and you've taken your" J" j" R5 k. A
    choice. I know we'll never meet again but I want you to know, want you8 B5 v# P" ~  H& g
    to know that I remember every single thing. Ah do you recall. Your
$ ^6 H' W" {1 B    house was very small with wood chip on the wall. When I came around+ G/ I1 w8 d  R) P9 A
    to call you didn't notice me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year
; E' b3 W% q7 O* O2 L    2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2# G% `4 P5 U- \6 l- u# R, n- e; n
    o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never knew that you'd get
, c& h& q$ x% M7 h. G    married. I would be living down here on my own on that damp and lonely7 G6 _" X( U6 m% K7 r% a
    Thursday years ago. Oh what are you doing Sunday baby. Would you" H" s3 K( B0 v- v
    like to come and meet me maybe you can even bring your baby. Ohhh
9 y2 X' j9 M% T' m) N% D    ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. What are you doing Sunday baby. Would you
. }7 _. v1 i7 z# s. Y3 y7 r3 u. @    like to come and meet me baby you can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh
8 e, X' }( C$ K: u- j- k    oh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Oh.

Pick一片4.5元MARTIN M170弦特價吉他架第2件半價

返回列表

小新吉他館 157,889人 說讚 關閉

小新吉他館 Facebook破15萬

快來按讚!不定期送卡祖笛、Pick、等抽獎活動,掌握台灣樂器一手消息與動態!

查看
蘆洲學吉他、烏克麗麗、鋼琴 音樂教室(小新吉他館)樂器專賣店

本網站無利用使用者上傳的資料直接營利,且在有著作權人通知網管有侵權資料要求移除時,將立即、也必須馬上移除任何會員上傳資料。
因「即時發表」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有即時文章,若有發現問題,請聯絡我們(於24小時刪除)
著作權聲明 提供來源/黃沛聲律師  
領取樂器購物金