Board logo

標題: Midland : dzone dev [打印本頁]

作者: MichaelEa    時間: 2021-5-11 09:07     標題: Midland : dzone dev

Kabrinskiy Eduard - Azure devops universal packages  - Кабринский Эдуард

<h1>Azure devops universal packages</h1>
<p>[youtube]</p>
Azure devops universal packages <a href="http://remmont.com">Top news</a> Azure devops universal packages
<h1>How do i download Universal packages to client machines (not in pipeline)? #3834</h1>
<h2>Comments</h2>
<p>Copy link Quote reply</p>
<h3>aul-Dempsey </strong> commented Apr 1, 2019 — with docs.microsoft.com •</h3>
<p>Need information on how to programmatically download Universal packages on non-azure-pipeline machines. All I can find is info about using the Azure Devops UI or Azure CLI which I do not want to impose on my users. The API documentation is silent on actually downloading a package.</p>
<h4>Document Details</h4>
<p>? <em>Do not edit this section. It is required for docs.microsoft.com ? GitHub issue linking.</em></p>
<p><ul>
  <li>ID: 405dfb6a-2f3d-1d74-2d28-d00be3bb069d</li>
  <li>Version Independent ID: d446b533-c215-6302-3df2-93b1ffd936df</li>
  <li>Content: Publish and download Universal Packages in pipelines - Azure Pipelines and TFS</li>
  <li>Content Source: docs/pipelines/artifacts/universal-packages.md</li>
  <li>roduct: <strong>devops</strong></li>
  <li>Technology: <strong>devops-cicd</strong></li>
  <li>GitHub Login: @alexmullans</li>
  <li>Microsoft Alias: <strong>amullans</strong></li>
</ul>
</td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<h3>chasewilson </strong> commented Oct 16, 2019 •</h3>
<p>@Paul-Dempsey Thanks for the question and I'm sorry for the late response. I believe the answer to your question is called Get Package in the API? I believe this still works with Universal Packages</p>
<h3>aul-Dempsey </strong> commented Oct 16, 2019 •</h3>
<p>No, the API you mention (Get Package) gets 'package details' i.e. metadata -- not the package itself.</p>
<p>If you look at the TOC under <strong>Artifacts Package Types</strong>, All of the Package types <em>except</em> Universal have a page named <strong>Download Package</strong>. Since the other nodes are actually calling the same API, it may be simply a matter that you're missing the corresponding page for Universal packages, but I took it to mean that you couldn't download Universal packages via the API. (I checked to see if it's just that the TOC is missing the entry, but hacking the URL shows that the page isn't there.</p>
<h3>chasewilson </strong> commented Oct 17, 2019 </h3>
<p>@Paul-Dempsey Thanks again for the feedback and I've had some communication with the engineering team and there will be some changes to make the documentation a bit clearer. I'll be closing this issue here but if you feel like there's more here, feel free to reach out.</p>
<h3>gintuoklis </strong> commented Jan 14, 2020 </h3>
<p>hey @Paul-Dempsey, <br />Have you manged to find a way for dowloading(creating) unviverstal package?</p>
<h3>jaismeensandhu </strong> commented Feb 5, 2020 </h3>
<p>Hi @Paul-Dempsey , Is there any other way now to download Universal packages ?</p>
<h3>cpyfferoen </strong> commented Feb 23, 2020 </h3>
<p>This is highly unfortunate. Bordering on silly and just plain difficult - I want to use a Universal Package feed for a lot of things - but if someone <strong>HAS TO</strong> have the Azure CLI installed - <strong>AND</strong> the azure-devops extension to the Azure CLI - then this just borders on (or crosses the boundary) of being <strong><em>practically</em></strong> useless. Because practicality matters in the real world.</p>
<h3>egbertp </strong> commented Mar 27, 2020 </h3>
<p>@Paul-Dempsey : could you please share with us how you've managed to download the Universal artifacts? If you didn't succeed, then please let us know.</p>
<p>@chasewilson Where can we find the 'bit clearer documentation' that helps us solve this issue? There is no 'Download Package' section in the TOC to be found in the documentaion: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/azure/devops/artifactspackagetypes/universal/get%20package%20version?view=azure-devops-rest-5.1</p>
<p>Thanks in advance for your time!</p>
<h3>WilliamAntonRohm </strong> commented Mar 27, 2020 </h3>
<p>@chasewilson -- please look into this issue.</p>
<h3>cpyfferoen </strong> commented Mar 29, 2020 </h3>
<p>I have a "solution" working where our IT team pushed the Azure CLI out to every machine - then a UI utility i wrote</p>
<p><ol>
  <li>installs the devops extension</li>
  <li>uses the web API to query/list the packages and relevant info (after user enters PAT)</li>
  <li>Calls the azure universal package commands using the web info</li>
</ol>
</p>
<p>It is certainly functional, and wasn't that hard.. just exceptionally annoying to HAVE to lean on IT. And the authentication is separate (PAT for web API, and azure cli authenticates by loading a webpage)</p>
<h3>DerGary </strong> commented Apr 2, 2020 </h3>
<p>We would also need HTTP up and download support for our use case otherwise Universal Packages is unusable for us.</p>
<h3>eolamisan </strong> commented Jun 6, 2020 •</h3>
<p>Looks like you could use PAT from file to login. <br />But this still requires Azure CLI.</p>
<h3>msebolt </strong> commented Jun 23, 2020 </h3>
<p>Until this is addressed by the product team, please refer to issue status here.</p>
<p>The issue should remain open until the documentation can be updated accordingly.</p>
<p>@thomps23 Is there another alias for @alexmullans? Possibly @infin8x?</p>
<h3>JeffSinclair </strong> commented Sep 10, 2020 •</h3>
<p>You can get a download by drilling down, if you have the permissions. <br />Click on the package. <br />Click on the build on the right <br />Click on the Pipeline run Green Tick Icon. <br />The Job page comes up and should have an artifact link on it. <br />You can then hover over the artifact and on the right (three dots) menu the is a download artifacts link. <br />It even has a command to copy the download link.</p>
<p>Why that link isn't right at the top? Who knows.</p>
<p>[Edit: as noted below, this is just a download of a zip archive publish by my pipeline PublishBuildArtifacts@1 ]</p>
<h3>gintuoklis </strong> commented Sep 10, 2020 </h3>
<p>are you sure you are talking about universal packages, @JeffSinclair?</p>
<h3>JeffSinclair </strong> commented Sep 11, 2020 </h3>
<blockquote><p>are you sure you are talking about universal packages, @JeffSinclair?</p></blockquote>
<p>@gintuoklis - ok you are right. That gives me a zip to download. In my case, I don't care because all I really want is a way to download the binaries. Perhaps there is a way for me to publish the Zip archive to the feed.</p>
<h3>tobiasmarciszko </strong> commented Sep 25, 2020 •</h3>
<p>I'm in the same boat here. I have three repos where all has their own pipelines. The three artifacts from those compose a complete "install package". Since I cannot have a packaging pipeline (the packaging pipeline should just compose a install package using three pipeline artifacts) because it requires a repo. Silly! Why is there such a restriction? All I want to create a zip packages </p>
<p>So, I'm using a release pipeline just to do the packaging.</p>
<p>The struggle is now how to share this file via devops to whoever needs a download link (QA, other devs, PM, PO etc). I cannot tell all of them to use an obscure shell command to just download a zip file </p>
<p>How is this supposed to be handled if you can't download the package you've just created? If all other packages can be downloaded by the click of a button, why can't universal packages?</p>
<h2>Azure devops universal packages</h2>

<h3>Azure devops universal packages</h3>
<p>[youtube]</p>
Azure devops universal packages <a href="http://remmont.com">Main news today</a> Azure devops universal packages
<h4>Azure devops universal packages</h4>
Need information on how to programmatically download Universal packages on non-azure-pipeline machines. All I can find is info about using the Azure Devops UI or Azure CLI which I do not want to impose on my users. The API documentation ...
<h5>Azure devops universal packages</h5>
Azure devops universal packages <a href="http://remmont.com">Azure devops universal packages</a> Azure devops universal packages
SOURCE: <h6>Azure devops universal packages</h6> <a href="https://dev-ops.engineer/">Azure devops universal packages</a> Azure devops universal packages
#tags#[replace: -,-Azure devops universal packages] Azure devops universal packages#tags#

Kabrinskiy Eduard
top news

歡迎光臨 小新吉他館-自學木吉他、電吉他、烏克麗麗、貝斯、木箱鼓、電子琴、採譜 教學網站 (http://www.gita.idv.tw/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2