Board logo

標題: PULP-DISCO 2000 [打印本頁]

作者: lswlsw147    時間: 2012-4-3 20:04     標題: PULP-DISCO 2000

pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (1.7 KB) 9 f+ v; M; C* U$ r5 k

) B$ i6 c& k2 ]3 m5 NDISCO 2000!!!!!!0 g8 u% ]9 Y; b/ M

& q2 l; [2 G. I$ `% {    Well we were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we
9 E8 ^9 Z3 P/ ?! y) {* e' P0 k0 w    could be sister and brother. Your name is Deborah. Deborah. It never& L8 I7 U* _) y% `
    suited ya. Oh they thought that when we grew up we'd get married,
2 f  a. N( f8 U7 X8 ~$ c    never split up. We never did it although often I thought of it. Oh( u+ N$ z3 q  N: y9 f5 o/ N
    Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small with wood chip on
' x% H" O  {- t+ g! [/ H    the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice me at all. I said4 p* M. ]- r  ]( F; T
    let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange when we're all/ D* ~8 n. `; V
    fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never4 [$ G; A; j1 K7 p9 {* X
    knew that you'd get married. I would be living down here on my own on( x8 Q9 _' F) S( h, ?4 d$ G
    that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. You were the first girl at2 Q4 L0 j+ l3 E8 R
    school to get breasts. Martyn said that yours were the best. The boys7 E, _- E0 C' F
    all loved you but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get you, c8 _2 j( C" D
    undressed. We were friends but that was as far as it went. I used to; `- N3 i! ~3 y! a- w
    walk you home. Sometimes it meant nothing to you cause you were so. h2 u4 D1 c, \5 U1 l
    very popular. Ah Deborah do you recall. Your house was very small) ~9 K/ u0 K8 f" {  z) y0 v
    with woodchip on the wall. When I came around to call you didn't notice
3 a' f9 i1 b& \7 B6 b) r' D    me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year 2000. Won't it be strange; l" v! `0 ?- p( N
    when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2 o'clock by the fountain down
0 g4 S4 x2 m5 g! N+ C    here on my own on that damp and lonely Thursday years ago. Oh yeah,. M2 T& o1 N2 b
    oh yeah. And now you've paid your money and you've taken your! E3 H# m5 [" v( x+ Y! F
    choice. I know we'll never meet again but I want you to know, want you$ P; H  `2 L  {
    to know that I remember every single thing. Ah do you recall. Your
" B5 ~' a. ~$ ]; x9 p0 Y    house was very small with wood chip on the wall. When I came around! z3 m7 D  L2 G( [) m) E
    to call you didn't notice me at all. I said let's all meet up in the year
6 U* A  p1 C. v    2000. Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown. Be there at 2
# O1 z- X% }; r- A/ q* `    o'clock by the fountain down the road. I never knew that you'd get( |$ V3 E, z: I  G5 a
    married. I would be living down here on my own on that damp and lonely
' ?( L. n# R1 P8 v$ S; r- |5 `    Thursday years ago. Oh what are you doing Sunday baby. Would you
1 e- a; g# V& F    like to come and meet me maybe you can even bring your baby. Ohhh
* ^; g; D3 \  q, h    ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. What are you doing Sunday baby. Would you8 a1 `/ d% C& U( [- U; l7 [
    like to come and meet me baby you can even bring your baby. Ooh ooh
3 M7 _/ d4 \$ x    oh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh. Oh.

附件: pulp_disco_2000(1).rar (2012-4-3 19:25, 1.7 KB) / 下載次數 5
http://www.gita.idv.tw/bbs/attachment.php?aid=29206&k=2005a768943c859e7f844f0e5594b271&t=1716193346&sid=rXmkCj

歡迎光臨 小新吉他館-自學木吉他、電吉他、烏克麗麗、貝斯、木箱鼓、電子琴、採譜 教學網站 (http://www.gita.idv.tw/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2